Monday, February 13, 2012

Visit Me at the Color Cafe!

My friend and fellow Henry Glass Fabrics designer Brenda Pinnick hosts a great blog called the Color Cafe. Brenda is an artist and color is her specialty. The Color Cafe is a great place to visit for inspiration and to see what the latest trends in color are.

Last week, I was featured at The Color Cafe, and I introduced my newest fabric line, called Fruitful Hands. The colors are yummy and fresh and perfect for Spring and Summer. The line was inspired by the artwork from my book, also called Fruitful Hands. When my design director at Henry Glass saw a copy of the book, she said, "We have to do a line!" and so we did. Some of the art for the fabric is taken from the book, and I also created some new art for it. It could be my favorite fabric line to so far....




Stop by Brenda's blog for more fabulous Color Inspiration!

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails