Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Market Photos part 4

 Just a few more Market photos:
 Here I am with fellow Kansas City Star author Dawn Heese of Linen Closet Quilts. This was her first time as an exhibitor at Quilt Market and her booth was beautiful. I love her vintage style.

This is Leanne Anderson from the Whole Country Caboodle. She also designs for Henry Glass Fabrics and she is sooooo nice! You will love her new baby fabric line- perfect timing for Leanne since she became a first time grandmother recently.

And last but not least, Jill Finley of Jillily Studio. She won an award for most creative booth! And she so deserved it- she had it set up like an old fashioned soda counter and she was actually giving away little miniature scoops of sorbet (yum!) to promote her new line of fabric for Henry Glass called Sorbet Garden. You must stop by her blog to see more photos of her booth!

That's it for my Market wrap up (till next Fall........)

2 comments:

  1. I just read back through all of your market posts. What a wonderful group of ladies you showcased. This is an industry I know nothing about but it sounds like fun.

    Your work is amazing and I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the booths look great but Jill Finleys would have to be my favorite-LOVE the colors! Plus "hello" sorbet!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails