Friday, May 6, 2011

In Honor of Moms

I know many of you have probably already seen this, but I have to post it again. It's one of my favorites. It's Momsense.


And now, equally hilarious, Dadsense.


Have a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend.

And for for those of you who find this time of year painful and heartbreaking, may God's peace be with you and comfort you.
 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6,7

1 comment:

  1. I love Momsense! Her new song is kinda fun but I'm too old to rap. LOL! You obviously had a great mom's day! Thanks for the scripture. My mother is still doing well, but my dad died just before Mother's Day three years ago and it's still kind of "right near our hearts" if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails