Friday, February 11, 2011

In The Studio Today...

Carpel tunnel syndrome is setting in..... cutting and folding stacks of fat quarters....

And spending way too much time on the computer. Painting for next fabric line is done, but I will now spend literally days hunched over my keyboard, laying stuff out and coming up with different patterns for coordinates. This is the fun part... until about the 4th day, and then I decide that I never want to look at my Photoshop program or my computer screen again....

You still have a few more days to take advantage of our big sale- 20% off all patterns, kits, and fabric (including fat quarter bundles) until February 15. Click here to visit The Noble Wife online shop. And when you place an order- you are automatically entered in a giveaway for great stuff. What kind of stuff?? Great stuff- you'll just have to wait and see.

Busy weekend planned. Kitchen is torn up- in the middle of remodel! so lots of eating out- I can't decide if that makes me happy or not. Photos of kitchen mess coming. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty fabrics in those stacks! The new stuff looks like it will be fun and bright!

    I also have carpal tunnel syndrome, but have not had any symptoms that affect my sewing or handwork since I started wearing wrist braces at night. It's made such a difference for me and allows me to continue sewing, cutting, crocheting, blogging, etc.

    MGM

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails