Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Sending lots of love your way- Happy Valentine's Day!

 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Don't forget our sale runs through tomorrow February 15- get 20% off all patterns, fabric and kits. When you place an order- you are entered in our giveaway. Thanks to everyone who already placed their orders, and good luck in the giveaway!!

5 comments:

  1. Just received my order of fat quarters in the mail! I must say it is sooooo cute! Here's to hoping I win that giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the use of scripture in today's entry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Linda! It's from our Tickled Pink Quilt Pattern (available on the website TheNobleWife.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the heart in your picture and am so excited about the fabric I ordered, I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails