Monday, November 1, 2010

Just 2 More

So I have just 2 more new patterns to show you. Right about now, International Quilt Market Fall 2010 is history and I will be back soon with photos and stories from that little adventure....

Hugs 'n Kisses features 2 colorways- one perfect for a little boy, the other perfect for a little girl. I think it's neat that these were both created from a single fabric line (mine, of course, haha....) but they look so different. The X and O blocks were both machine appliqued.




The design below is called Spring Fling, because the colors to me are light and carefree and breezy, the way spring is....


Do you recognize these from the sneak peek a little while ago?? Both patterns are available on my website. So I will say it just one last time, all of the above projects were created using my Sewing Room Social fabric line for Henry Glass Fabrics. (there, you probably never have to hear that again....)

Can't wait to show you pictures of my booth with all of the projects displayed together.
TTFN (remember Tigger from Winnie the Pooh?) TaTa for now!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails