Thursday, May 20, 2010

Quilt Market in Minneapolis- First Day

Landed in Minneapolis Wednesday morning. Checked into the hotel, found a cute little crepe bistro for lunch. Look at this chicken and artichoke crepe- it was really yummy.

We didn't eat there, but apparently there really is a "Hell's Kitchen"-

Then after lunch, it was time to get to work and set up our booth. This is what it looks like when you first walk into the convention center- not much to look at


Here is the Northcott Fabrics booth. On the left is a quilt that I designed their new Child's Play line.

I saw this cute little sewing table while I was walking around and I want it!

I have lots more to show, but I am tired and it's time for bed... Will show more photos soon.

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you arrived safely. I will be looking forward to seeing more pictures of your trip and the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun! I look forward to seeing more pics :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take it from someone who's been there. There is a Hell's Kitchen and it's not in Minneapolis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I probably walked right by you and didn't even know it. :) We tried to eat at Hell's Kitchen (we heard it was good) but there was a 2 hour wait!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails