Sunday, April 4, 2010

It's Resurrection Day

Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through Whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.  Romans 5:1-3

You stood before creation,
Eternity in Your hand,
And You spoke the earth into motion
My soul now to stand.

You stood before my failure
And carried the cross for my shame
My sin weighed upon Your shoulders
My soul now to stand.

So I walk upon salvation,
Your Spirit alive in me,
This life to declare Your promise,
My soul now to stand.

So what could I say?
And what could I do?
But offer this heart, oh, God,
Completely to You.

So I'll stand, with arms high and heart abandoned,
In awe of the One Who gave it all,
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
All I am is Yours.
The Stand, Joel Houston


3 comments:

  1. Wishing you a blessed Easter. He has risen indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it! Thanks for sharing. I've long been a fan of MWS and Hillsong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful Easter... Mine was spent sick in bed...But that is how it goes sometimes. I will be writing you an E mail soon~!
    Love you,
    Me

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails