Sunday, February 21, 2010

NYC

Last week I went up to New York City for a business meeting. Some of the sights.......
As you can see, a really busy place, but what you can't tell from the photos is how loud it is.

While walking back to the train station I saw this sign, and since I had plenty of time before my train, I just had to stop in.....
World's Largest Store- who could resist???
There are 9 floors of shopping- I had to see what was on every floor. I rode this "dinosaur" to the 9th floor.
I also made time to stop at a local bakery and pick up some dessert (Tiramisu and chocolate cake) to take home to the family, but I forgot to photograph it before we ate it... believe me when I tell you it was yummy.
Have a great Monday.

7 comments:

  1. I cannot believe you ate the dessert before I got home and then kept silent about it so I wouldn't know... you owe me tiramisu.

    Love,
    Eldest Daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Macy's. What a store. Christmas time is the best to visit. Thanks for the little tour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a nice time and got to check out Macy's.

    I haven't been to NYC since I was in Kindergarten. Now that has been a while!

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you ate that dessert before your eldest daughter got home-Bahahahaha! She is so cute with her comment!

    I have never been to NYC-I'm so excited that you were there on business! How cool is that?

    Tim and I were just talking about all the places we want to see-We are writing a list.

    Have a great week-I'll be here all week if you get a free moment call me~

    Robin~♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. We visited NYC a few years ago (tourists w/ our cameras and all!) It WAS noisy! But there were so many interesting things/people to see!
    Didn't visit Macy's though.....will have to do it next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved seeing your pictures from NYC. My daughter is desperate to go there and is trying to convince me that I would like it there too! I am more of a 'country mouse' than a 'town mouse'. A day in London is enough for me. Glad you enjoyed the dessert but you definately need to go back and buy more to share with your poor daughter. LOL.
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That escalator looks like the one in our Macy's here in Spokane--it's a dinosaur, too! I guess the saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" means something at Macy's.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails