Monday, October 5, 2009

New Patterns!

Our New Patterns are finally here! They are now available on our website.
David's Playmates- this is perfect for any little boy! I've had lots of customers request a design for the boys, so here it is. It is done with easy fusible machine applique.


Savannah Wool Table Runner- Flowers are vibrant against a black background. Includes directions and diagrams for easy embroidery stitches. This is a very pretty project, I really like how it came out. It reminds me of a garden at midnight, which made me think of that book Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. I have never read the book, but I knew it took place in Savannah, Georgia, hence the name. Maybe someday I will actually get around to reading the book (OK, probably not.)

More new patterns in my next post... off to Quilt Market in a few days! So exciting!!!!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails