Monday, May 11, 2009

And Yet Even More Cake...

I hope no one has a tooth ache yet! I loved these whimsical little flowers (unfortunately, I did not get a shot of the whole cake)...Again, I did not get a shot of the whole cake (what is wrong with me?- maybe I was in a sugar-induced stupor at that point...). But don't you love these realistic flowers and blackberries- the cake had kind of a woodland theme... almost seemed like a little fairy would come flying by at any moment... Of course, what good is a gorgeous cake if it does not taste good? And this one did- in fact, I think it won a prize... yum...
Leaving in just a couple of days for the quilt show.... Lots to do, lots to do...
Have a happy and productive Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Actually, I do have a bit of a toothache but it's not from your cake. Those cakes are stunning!! I wonder if they taste as good as they look? Have fun at the quilt show!! I'll bet you'll have photos to share when you return! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and have fun at the quilt show. I have been hungry for cake since you started posting them. yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time at the show!!! Cakes are "Almost" to pretty to eat,(I'd never pass up a piece of cake).

    Have fun!!!! Kim

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails