Thursday, April 9, 2009

More Show Photos

A few more "artsy" photos from the show (thanks again to hubby). What a great assortment of vendors at this show. Things are starting to get back to normal around here, so that of course means that I am getting ready for..... my next show! haha-It just doesn't seem to end, but it's "sew" much fun. I'm still working on Tillie- she was almost done, but I decided that I really didn't like the colors I had used, so now I'm starting over, oh well. Millie will just have to wait a little while longer for Tillie to come out and play.

5 comments:

  1. We found some great blue calico for an English Country Ball Dress for Chelsea this week. Seeing the bolts of fabric made me think of that great find.

    Are you thinking of joining us on our day at Longwood?

    Looks like it will be in May.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photos are great. Wish I could get my hands on some of those buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting ready for my first show in 2 years! Yikes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos! Looks like a magazine spread!
    Hope Millie and Tillie get to play together soon...have fun working on her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I feel like a kid in a candy shop!
    Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails