Monday, March 30, 2009

Showtime (Again)

I have another quilt show coming up in Lancaster PA this week (Wednesday to Sunday). Tomorrow (Tuesday) hubby will go up with me to set up, then we'll come home and I will head up on my own on Wednesday and stay through till Sunday. Hubby and kid(s) will visit this weekend (it's about 75 to 90 minutes from our house.) If you are in the area and would like to stop by (free admission!), click here for directions and details. This is a great show- lots of wonderful vendors.I have been putting some quilt kits together; finishing up some pins; doing inventory on my "wares"; getting tables, tablecloths, props together (the family room is now officially an obstacle course)- ah, the glamorous life of a vendor! My favorite part of doing shows is meeting interesting and wonderful people who share my passion for creating. Also, it's great to get input as to the kinds of designs and colors that customers are interested in. And, there are some vendor friends whom I only see once a year at this show, so I'm sure it will be fun (and exhausting).

14 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great show! Wish I lived closer so I could come!
    Have a Blessed Day,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kits look lovely! I wish I could come! Hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed with you. I wish I could come and see what you have but I guess I will have to look through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you amaze me.....full-time mom and wife and crafter and doing shows. you must meet yourself coming when going!
    Best wishes for a great show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck at the quilt show. Looks like you will have great stuff to share! Wish I were closer so I could go, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a Wonderful Show! I love doing shows also and enjoy going to them as well, Wish great success and return home with pockets full!
    Peace and Blessings
    Cheryl..Snatch JOY~

    ReplyDelete
  7. The quilt kits are yummy! Wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are having a wonderful show!!!

    Those quilt kits look fantastic..how fun they must be to put together..surrounded by all that wonderful fabric!

    :)Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your kits look quite impressive. Could you take a minute and e-mail me the details for purchase of them. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Jackie, I'm so excited for you!
    Have a great time and God bless you real good!
    Robin~♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope that you have a great show. Your kits look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. No need to wish luck ~ your designs are gorgeous! I looke forward to hearing about it and seeing photos....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww...I missed it! We had a crazy busy week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails