Monday, May 5, 2008

Spring Riot

I went out this morning to get the mail and spotted this- a beautiful rose, a week before Mother's Day...in New Jersey. I think that's just a little crazy, but we had a very mild winter which seems to be agreeing with my garden.














The bees are getting busy in the blueberry bushes...

The ants are picnic-ing in the peonies...



















The rosemary, thyme and sage are growing like crazy....
...And the lemon balm refuses to behave....
Ahhh- SPRING!!!

1 comment:

  1. Springtime is such a wonderful time to look forward to the future. Everything is springing forth with fresh, new shoots and blooms.... ahhhh... spring!
    I'm so sorry to have stayed away so long. I truly enjoy your blogs, but things have been busy here and I have been a poor blogging neighbor to everyone!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails