Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm Off!

This will probably be my last post till I get back from the quilt show. Today is a busy busy day, trying to get everything together to go set up tomorrow.
Around last Thursday I started designing this tote and had this crazy idea that I could finish it and assemble a pattern for the upcoming show. Somehow, miraculously, I got it done! I love the way this came out- I used a lot of fabrics from the Folklorique collection by Fig Tree Quilts (Moda).
The pattern is available for $8.00 plus shipping. (OK I have tried 3 times to put an email link here, but for some reason it is not working- please click on the "click here" to contact me link on the right bar. Thanks!)


Below are some photos of my kids having fun yesterday, Easter Day. Hope your day was blessed!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails