Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy Birthday!



Today is hubby's birthday, the "big" 42! We have been together well over half our lives now (since we were 19!), I hope we have at least 42 more years together.

He put together a neat collage to celebrate his birthday (by the way, I will be 42 this August, and he is MUCH better about being in his 40's than I am- you won't see me making any collages for my birthday!). He has a lot of great photos on his photoblog, if you want to check it out. He was into photography in high school and college, and has just recently gotten back into it. I'm glad, because he is really good at it. Happy Birthday, Honey!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for all your support, my dear dear wife. I love you so much and would be so lost without you.

    C

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails