Thursday, January 24, 2008

Learning Curve

I have spent a lot of time at this computer in the last couple of weeks (and I have a serious, unrelenting twitch in my left eye to prove it- I'm not joking). I am soooooooo not a techie type person. But I am starting to figure a lot of this stuff out. But I have a lot to learn. But at least now I'm not completely in the dark.

So I actually have an Etsy shop now! I'm just pretty proud of myself that I was able to set it up (and even put the link on my sidebar) with minimal help from hubby (or my kids, for that matter.) And by the way, the Adobe Acrobat stuff for the free pattern post was all my husband's doing, I guess that's the next thing I have to learn.

I have very little patience with myself. When I can't figure something out, I get very frustrated with myself and feel like the stupidest person ever to live. What I do now is write everything down, step by step. My desk is cluttered with post it's, notepads, scraps of paper. I have my step by step instructions for everything, and I do not deviate from the instructions! Which I think is really funny for someone who finds it impossible to even follow a recipe (too many rules, too restricting). My brain just seems to work differently than other's. But my guess is that if you are a creative or artistic type, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails