Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I Did It!




Gee, I set up this blog almost a year ago, but this is my first post! I have been looking at some really beautiful blogs, maybe that was a little intimidating for me. But I'd really like to give it a try, so here I am. I'm not very "tech-y" (that's hubby's department), but I know that the best way to learn is to do (I just hope I don't get too frustrated- I tend to get very impatient with myself).


I was putting some ornaments on my tree today- very fun because I have never had a Christmas tree in my studio before, but hubby thought a tree that would be visible from the street would be nice. Our family room is on the back of the house, but lucky me, my studio happens to be in the front! So anyway, I got to buy a bunch of new ornaments and they were so pretty I decided to take some "art" photos. So today, I will attempt to insert a photo.



Ok, it worked, but it kind of took a long time. And I am trying to figure out how to get the pictures exactly where I want them. But I did it!



1 comment:

  1. Hello I had to stop and just let you know how much I enjoyed your blog. Gosh I must have been here hours lost in all the wonderful things you have posted. I am going about trying to blog again this is my second attempt and after reading your first blog I am feeling just like you did that very first time you decided to give a try. I read so so many blogs each one is just simply beautiful. There is a verse you have that truly touched me and I added it to my blog page.
    God in charge of your work,
    then what you've planned will take place. We plan the way we want to live, but only God makes us able to live it. Proverbs 16:3,9
    I want to thank you for sharing your world to us out here. Your blog has Inspired Me.
    Peace and Blessings
    Cheryl..Snatch JOY!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails